A concentrated broad-spectrum general disinfectant applicable as an aid in improved hygiene management in the Poultry industry.
|Quaternary ammonium compounds||✓|
|Parasites, Vectors & Organisms Controlled|
BIOTEK ULTRA is a Concentrated broad-spectrum general disinfectant applicable as an aid in improved hygiene management in the Poultry industry.
BIOTEK ULTRA is based on an Aldehyde blend with Q.A.C.`s, and is affective against a wide range of bacteria, fungi, yeasts, moulds and viruses.
BIOTEK ULTRA contains Alcohol to assist during fogging applications.
BIOTEK ULTRA can be applied in the following areas of the Poultry Industry:
Egg Rooms - Hatchers - Housing Units
Traywashers - Truck Washing - Setters
Processing Areas - Equipment
Features, Advantages and Benefits
BIOTEK ULTRA is recommended at a use dilution of 1:200 and has many advantages which include the following:
- It is ideal for disinfecting in areas such as Hatchers, Setters, Egg Rooms and Animal Processing Areas.
- It is effective against a wide spectrum of micro-organisms.
- It is non-corrosive to metals normally encountered in the Poultry Hatchery Industry at use dilution.
- It is not affected by hard water.
- It is biodegradable at use dilutions.
- It can be used in high pressure and fogging equipment.
- Combined with equal parts of Formalin i.e. 10 litres Formalin and 10 litres BIOTEK ULTRA, the solution can replace neat Formalin as a terminal fog into environmentally controlled houses. This effectively reduces the need for large volumes of Formalin to be used and thus cuts down on fog time, re-entry into houses and costs.
Dose rates/directions for use:
BIOTEK ULTRA is readily dilutable with water and it is recommended at a use dilution of 1 in 200.
BIOTEK ULTRA can be applied by spray or alternatively through suitable fogging equipment.