A Super Concentrated Virucidal Disinfectant used in the livestock industry.
|Parasites, Vectors & Organisms Controlled|
- Effective against a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria at the recommended dilution rate.
- Safe for use with all classes of livestock housing.
- Effective even in conditions of gross soiling.
- Indefinitely stable on storage.
- Fast acting and persistent in the presence of organic soiling.
- High surfactant content assists cleaning and ensures wetting and penetration.
- Suitable for use with all types of spraying and foaming equipment.
Dose rates/directions for use:
Final disinfection before housing of stock, disinfection of individual pens or sections of housing.
Dilution: 1:200 parts water
Apply 300ml/m2 to surfaces
Dilution: 1:100 to 200 parts water
Wheel and Food Dips
Safe for all wheel and foot dips
Dilution: 1:100 parts water - Replenish weekly
Newcastle Disease (NCD) 1:200
Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) 1:200
Allow 30 minutes contact time for virucidal kill
Micro Biological Data
e. Coli 1:400
Staphylococcus aureus 1:400
Allow 5 minutes contact time for bacterial kill